St. John’s Faith Formation Ministry
Important Dates to Remember
- November 1 7‐8:30pm: 9th & 10th Grade Participate in Parts of the All Saints Day Mass + Class
7‐8:30pm: 7th & 8th Grade, Mass + Class
- November 8 6:30‐8pm: K‐6 Family Faith Formation
7‐8:30pm: 7th‐10th Grade, No Class, Building is Full. K‐6 Classroom Leader’s Meeting
- November 15 6:30‐7:30pm: K‐6 Family Formation Service project: Sandwich Making
7‐8:30pm: 7th‐10th Grade, Regular Class
- November 23 No Class, Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 29 7‐8:30pm: 9th & 10th Grade, Regular Class
5:30‐8:30pm: 7th & 8th Grade, Service Project: FMSC with Canned Food Drive
- December 13 7‐8:30pm: 9th & 10th Grade, Regular Class
7‐8:20pm: 7th & 8th Grade Service Project: Bingo at Schule Haus
- December 27 No Class, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- January 10 6pm: Year 2 Confirmation Boy’s Dinner with Father and Tina
7‐8:30pm: 7th‐10th Grade OPCY Lesson, Attendance is Mandatory
New to St. John’s Faith Formation?
Welcome to St. John the Baptist Catholic Church Faith Formation Ministry. As a community of faith, it is our desire to support the work of families in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ and forming the faith of their families. We strive to provide a variety of opportunities to serve the needs of the faithful during all phases of living the journey. Ministries for preschool through elementary school, middle school into high school and adults are offered to grow together as disciples of Jesus Christ.
How can we accomplish this? We are blessed with a parish desiring to pass on the faith for generations to come and a community (local and diocesan-wide) with countless opportunities to encounter Christ and His Church. We encourage you to explore our Faith Formation pages for experiences that open the door to a closer relationship to Christ.